As part of the University of Hull's commitment to support women in business, Hull University Business School is pleased to offer a full scholarship to cover the tuition fees of a prospective female student applying for the Hull Executive MBA (part-time) programme. The scholarship, aimed at supporting women to achieve greater representation in leadership at a senior level, covers the cost of the MBA tuition fees, for the normal duration of the programme (two years).
To be eligible applicants must
- have received an offer to study on the Executive MBA
- have not been awarded any other scholarship or sponsorship
- be able to commence their studies in September 2015
This scholarship will be awarded on the basis of professional and academic excellence.
How to apply
Applicants for the above scholarship must submit the following:
- this completed application form (with their application code entered)
- have an offer letter to study on the Executive MBA for September 2015
- an essay of no more than 1,000 words demonstrating how they will contribute to and benefit from the Hull MBA, focusing on their achievements as a professional manager as well as academic qualifications. Applicants should also evaluate the skills they need to develop in order to be an effective global manager and how the MBA will assist in this, giving details of their current role as women in a leadership position.
Applications must reach us before the deadline of Monday 14 September 2015. The successful applicant will be notified by Monday 28 September 2015.